Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Monthly Goals

'Lolli Pops'

It's been a while since I posted my monthly goals. Can't believe the end of the year is in site. 2010 has been a fantastic year for me!


I am really in love with this painting above. I used a stencil and wood icing texturam, which I received from from Mary Beth Shaw (she was my cabin mate at Squam, and is a fantastic artist!). You can purchase her stencils at here.

Goals for December:
  • Finish large painting for my art show at Ray at Night Art Walk Dec 11th
  • Make enough money at the Art Walk to pay for my entry and then some
  • Try not to get sick again until next December (Caught the flu in November)
Goals for September two items crossed off my list.
  • Participate in my first art fair. (huge success)
  • Attend Squam Art Retreat and not get sick before I leave. (fantastic time!)
Happy Creating!

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice, I like it a lot! Best of luck at the Art Walk, hope you sell out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting! Thanks for the info about the products you used. After Christmas, I may have to invest in some of these.

    Glad to hear you had a good time at Squam. I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that piece a lot!! i haven't used my wood icing YET. that will be my goal for this coming week : )
    I hope your art walk goes amamzing and that i see you next year!!

    xo and smiles~ jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Good luck in December :)

    ReplyDelete