Thursday, July 14, 2011

Snippet of the Wedding

My wedding day was fantastic. Everything went well, and truly was one of my more happier days. Just got back from my honeymoon, and was unplugged for almost three weeks. A nice break.

Check out the flower tissues in the background. My mom and her crafty friends made them for us. They were super cheap and easy to make.

We are packing up are home and moving to St. Louis the end of the month. Thus, all art supplies are packed up and in storage. Sniff sniff. Not like I have that much time these days to paint. Just the thought of my tools packed up and lonely....

So Charlie and I are starting the next chapters of our lives. More wedding photos to follow.

Oh yeah, the seven year project photos will be loaded before the end of the summer.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, too sweet. You both look adorable. And, more importantly - HAPPY!!! Congrats, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was super fun and even the kids had a great time.

    ReplyDelete