Monday, April 26, 2010

Nature in Bloom

Much to my surprise, these beautiful orchids bloomed in my garden this spring. I can't believe I have the capacity to grow such a beautiful flower. I guess I sell myself short, and don't give myself enough credit. Which is why I have yet to set up my Esty store. I am afraid that I will fail, and I will be back where I started. But I will never know until I try. Fear (I keep telling myself) is all made up in my head. It's a slow process for me to face my fears. Kinda like growing this orchid. It took a lot of time to get these flowers to bloom in all their beauty.

Got a new painting to share with everyone on Friday. Check back then.

One last item, just signed up for Kelly Rae Robert's first e-course
Flying Lessons: Tips + Tricks To Help Your Creative Business Soar. I am super excited to take her class. She is such an inspiration to me, and love, love to get lost in her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your orchids look gorgeous!! I'm envious because mine didn't flower this year. I know what you mean about fear. However your paintings are lovely and I'm sure you will do well with your store :) Great to hear that you signed up for the class! Me too, and some of the other ex-fishies will also be there. So excited! See you in class :)

    ReplyDelete