I was a little slow posting my Christmas cards to my etsy shop, but at last I did it! Three holiday designs are for sale, and I really love each design, especially the little girl hugging the snowman. I was preoccupied with my art fair last weekend, that I completely forgot about listing my cards. Any-hoo, the cards are for sale set of 10 for $15. They make great stocking stuffers.
As for my art fair last weekend, it went okay. I was a bit discouraged on my sales, but many people did not sell anything. There was a lot of foot traffic, but not a lot of people buying. At least I did make some sales, and met new people. I have to figure out what to do with all my paintings, because I am running out of space. Maybe in the new year I will hit up some coffee shops.
Off to eat more cookies!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
It's been a while since I posted my monthly goals. Can't believe the end of the year is in site. 2010 has been a fantastic year for me!
I am really in love with this painting above. I used a stencil and wood icing texturam, which I received from from Mary Beth Shaw (she was my cabin mate at Squam, and is a fantastic artist!). You can purchase her stencils at here.
Goals for December:
- Finish large painting for my art show at Ray at Night Art Walk Dec 11th
- Make enough money at the Art Walk to pay for my entry and then some
- Try not to get sick again until next December (Caught the flu in November)
- Participate in my first art fair. (huge success)
- Attend Squam Art Retreat and not get sick before I leave. (fantastic time!)