It's been a while since I posted my monthly goals. Can't believe the end of the year is in site. 2010 has been a fantastic year for me!
I am really in love with this painting above. I used a stencil and wood icing texturam, which I received from from Mary Beth Shaw (she was my cabin mate at Squam, and is a fantastic artist!). You can purchase her stencils at here.
Goals for December:
- Finish large painting for my art show at Ray at Night Art Walk Dec 11th
- Make enough money at the Art Walk to pay for my entry and then some
- Try not to get sick again until next December (Caught the flu in November)
- Participate in my first art fair. (huge success)
- Attend Squam Art Retreat and not get sick before I leave. (fantastic time!)