Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Monthly Goals

My main goal last month was to get ready for my first art (www.uharts.org) show on September 12th, and I can happily report I have completed most of the major tasks. It's been very fulfilling creating/organizing pieces for my show, and it amazes me how much energy I have had to focus on it. It's been a huge amount of work, but enjoyed every minute of it. I have no expectations of what will happen, but I plan to to have fun and support the other artists in show. Above all this has been a huge boost to my confidence!

The second goal is to pack for Squam Art Retreat and not get sick before I leave. I leave two days after my show. I have been pushing myself a bit too much these days, and luckily my beau reminds me to take care of myself.

I look forward to reporting to the group how the show goes.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me in this huge, huge, huge endeavor.
Pippin


3 comments:

  1. i lahahove your dress!
    w/a number like this,
    you will soar in
    any occasion!
    shine on, pippin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your dress above. So exciting, look after yourself and i cant wait to hear all about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippin! congratulations on your show!! and I had just had to pop by and say this piece is GORGEOUS!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete