Friday, January 21, 2011

Make Good


I did it!! I got 8 of my paintings into one of my favorite stores in San Diego called Make Good, which sells handmade art jewelry, clothing and other recycled goodies. I can't believe how confident I was when I was presenting my work to the owner of the store Sophia Hall. The paintings she did not select did not hurt my feelings. This was a huge step for me on so many different levels. After all I am a very sensitive person, and am hesitant to share my art with others. It's been a slow process to let go of any attachment I have to my work.


If you are in the San Diego area stop by the store and check it out. There is a lot of eye candy! Thanks to Sophia Hall for support local artist in the San Diego area!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, brave girl! I know that it really is hard to "put yourself out there" this way. Your art is truly amazing ... And so are you!

    And that looks like one way cool shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are AWESOME and a VERY talented artist! so happy and proud of you.....YEAH!!!
    many hugs and smiles~ jill

    ReplyDelete