Friday, February 3, 2012

New Beginning

Spring Blossom


Yesterday I was laid off at my job where I work in graphics for a publishing company. I was relieved about the news, because I was thinking about leaving in the fall to concentrate on other rewarding projects. Such as starting my own massage business, and my artwork. The nice thing about getting laid off, is I have no guilt, where as if I left on my job on my own terms I would have some small ounce of guilt.

So today, I feel free. Kinda like I dropped some suitcases, and am walking towards something great, beautiful and peaceful. I did the encuastic painting above last week, and feel in love with the image of the cheery blossom picture. Spring blossom to symbolize a new beginning.

Excited about all the endless possibilities, and living my life on my terms!!!


2 comments: