Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Bloom

Poppys

Soaking up all my free time doing fun, fun projects. Last week I had the good fortune to attend an encaustic workshop with Mary Beth Shaw and Julie Snidle, and what a blast I had!! Two days of hanging out with some cool ladies, making art, and laughing! I made four encaustic paintings, and will those images later. Big thanks to Mary Beth and Julie for a great workshop.

Spring is here in the mid-west. Lots of trees, flowers in bloom, and wonderful thunderstorms. I missed thunderstorms in San Diego. Glad to live in a city that has the seasons.

Enjoy the weekend!



1 comment:

  1. This piece makes me smile. And yes, amazing beautiful weather. I love all the blooming trees this time of year :)
    I'm headed out to Artfest, will catch up with you when I get back.....

    ReplyDelete